RVs & Boats
Want to enjoy the great outdoors? Whether you’re buying a boat, camper, or other recreational vehicle, The Partnership FCU has easy and convenient financing options.
- New or used Boat & RV loans at the same low rate – most institutions often charge you more for used financing, some by as much as 20% or more, but we don’t
- Competitive rates
- Affordable payments
- Variable terms available
- Borrow up to 80% of the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price for new Boats/RVs or 80% of the NADA Retail Value for used Boats/RVs
- Interest may be tax deductible– Boats and RVs with a bathroom, kitchen (galley), and sleeping area are considered a home under IRS rules. Interest on loans to finance them may be deductible on your federal taxes. Consult with your tax adviser. Visit the IRS website for additional details.
- A RV and/or Boat Loan can help you become a VIP Member.
Choose Your Application Method and Apply Now!
Protect your RV/Boat and yourself.*
When you purchase a new or used RV/Boat, the costs don’t often stop there. The Partnership FCU gives you the advantage of being able to protect your family from costly expenses due to unexpected events.
- Member’s Choice GAP Protection: After you sign the paperwork to purchase a new or used RV/Boat, it begins to depreciate. There may be a point when you owe more than the vehicle is worth. VIP Members are eligible for GAP Rebates.
- TruStage Auto Insurance: Exclusively for credit union members like you. Enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.