The Partnership makes the difference in Auto Loans. Apply before you shop and get your money fast!
Step 1 – Choose Your Application Method
Step 2 – Receive quick approvals by email confirmation
Provide the following documents upon approval of your auto loan.
- Purchase Order/Buyers Order
- MSRP (Window Sticker)
- Binder of Insurance showing vehicle being purchased and The Partnership FCU as loss payee
- Verification of all sources of income (Recent Paystubs, Current Lease Agreement, Tax Returns)
- Current Mileage (for refinances only)
Step 3 – Buy Your Car!
Step 4 – Protect Your Loan!
Vehicle Loan & Repair Protection**
When you purchase a new or used vehicle, the costs don’t often stop there. The Partnership FCU gives you the advantage of being able to protect you and your family from costly expenses due to unexpected events. Our prices are typically less than at the dealership, so compare before you buy.
- Member’s Choice Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC): This extended warranty includes roadside assistance. You can purchase MRC if your car is less than 12 years old with less than 120,000 miles. VIP Members are eligible for up to $75 in MRC Rebates.
- Member’s Choice GAP Protection: After you sign the paperwork to purchase a new or used vehicle, it begins to depreciate. There may be a point when you owe more than the vehicle is worth, which can be expensive if your car is totaled. GAP Insurance covers the difference between what you owe and what your car is worth. VIP Members are eligible for up to $75 in GAP Rebates.
- TruStage™ Auto Insurance: Exclusively for credit union members like you. Enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*If our rates decrease within the next 90 days of obtaining your auto loan, contact us and ask for the new rates!
**The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.