Whether this is your first home or you have outgrown your current abode, The Partnership FCU has a variety of fixed and variable mortgage loan choices to fit your needs.
Our mortgages offer:
- Competitive loan rates
- Speed and efficiency with reduced paperwork
- The ability to start, save & track your application
- Pre-approvals before you start looking
- Approvals in as little as 10 MINUTES!
- Pre-qualification with our quick and simple mortgage calculator
- HomeAdvantage®, a FREE service exclusive for members of The Partnership FCU, designed to make home buying and selling easier!
Are you a VIP? VIP Members receive a rebate of up to $1,095 on their First Mortgage Closing Costs. Learn More.
Let’s get started!
Here is a list of some of the things you will need to make it easier to complete your application when you’re applying for a loan to purchase a home.
- Your current residence address, or addresses, for the past two years
- Social security numbers for all borrowers
- Your employment history for the past two years – including your employer(s) name, address and phone number
- Income information for all borrowers (you’ll be asked to include salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, interest/dividend, retirement income and any other regular source of income)
- The price of the home you are buying or the amount you would like to borrow toward the purchase
- The address of the property you are planning to purchase
- Bank and brokerage account information, including the institution name and current balances
- If you own any real estate, we’ll have some basic questions including, address, current market value, the amount you owe, the rental income you receive (if any), and your monthly payment amount
- Information about your current debts (we’ll ask for the name of the creditor, the account number, the current balance owing and the amount of your monthly payment)
Not your First Home?
Maybe your housing needs have changed or you are looking to purchase a vacation home or rental property. Same hassle-free application process, but now just a little easier since you are an existing homeowner. Learn More.
Check Rates with our Loan Consultant!
Our Loan Consultant feature determines the products and rates that match your needs. Use the Loan Consultant wizard to answer questions and take the guesswork out of mortgage product and rate selection.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) established a national registry for mortgage loan originators called the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). This registry is maintained by the federal government and assigns each registered professional a unique identification number that is provided to consumers upon request and on certain loan documentation. Additionally, each financial institution is provided with a unique identification number. The Partnership Federal Credit Union’s NMLS ID number is 403473.
Your personal mortgage loan originator will provide his/her NMLS ID to you. You may view all of The Partnership FCU’s mortgage loan originators’ information at the NMLS Consumer Access website.