Whether this is your first home or you have outgrown your current abode, The Partnership FCU has a variety of fixed and variable mortgage loan choices to fit your needs.
Our mortgages offer:
- Competitive loan rates
- Speed and efficiency with reduced paperwork
- The ability to start, save & track your application
- Pre-approvals before you start looking
- Approvals in as little as 10 MINUTES!
- Pre-qualification with our quick and simple mortgage calculator
- HomeAdvantage®, a FREE service exclusive for members of The Partnership FCU, designed to make home buying and selling easier!
Available NOW 5/5 ARMs: a unique product that will save you money and boost your buying power.
- 30 year amortization
- Same competitive rate as 5/1 ARM, but provides more rate stability
- Rate adjusts only once every 5 years
- Rate adjustments are capped to keep your mortgage affordable
NEW! First Time Home Buyer Program! 15/15 and 5/5 with No Down Payment
One of the most challenging obstacles to buying your first home is saving enough money for the down payment and closing costs. We offer loan types that are ideal for buyers who may not have the resources for a large down payment or who require low monthly payments when they’re first starting out.
Our First Time Homebuyer Program features:
- Maximum 100% Loan to Value (no down payment) with Private Mortgage Insurance
- FREE 120 day rate lock
- Low rates
- Rate Reset feature– Automatically “reset” interest rate if rates decline in the future
- Fast decisioning
- Easy Online application
- 30-year amortized payment
- Minimum credit score of 720
- No late payments in last 60 months
- No bankruptcy, foreclosures, or short-sales
- Must be primary residence only
- Single-family, townhouses, condos
Maximum loan amount is $450,000.00. Maximum debt-to-income (DTI) ratio is 41%. Must have two months reserves. Purchase properties only. This First Time Home Buyer program is only for our 15/15 and 5/5 ARM mortgage products. Rate is based on 5/1 ARM. Certain restrictions may apply.
Are you a VIP? VIP Members receive a rebate of up to $1,095 on their First Mortgage Closing Costs. Learn More.
Let’s get started!
Here is a list of some of the things you will need to make it easier to complete your application when you’re applying for a loan to purchase a home.
- Your current residence address, or addresses, for the past two years
- Social security numbers for all borrowers
- Your employment history for the past two years – including your employer(s) name, address and phone number
- Income information for all borrowers (you’ll be asked to include salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, interest/dividend, retirement income and any other regular source of income)
- The price of the home you are buying or the amount you would like to borrow toward the purchase
- The address of the property you are planning to purchase
- Bank and brokerage account information, including the institution name and current balances
- If you own any real estate, we’ll have some basic questions including, address, current market value, the amount you owe, the rental income you receive (if any), and your monthly payment amount
- Information about your current debts (we’ll ask for the name of the creditor, the account number, the current balance owing and the amount of your monthly payment)
Not your First Home?
Maybe your housing needs have changed or you are looking to purchase a vacation home or rental property. Same hassle-free application process, but now just a little easier since you are an existing homeowner. Learn More.
Check Rates with our Loan Consultant!
Our Loan Consultant feature determines the products and rates that match your needs. Use the Loan Consultant wizard to answer questions and take the guesswork out of mortgage product and rate selection.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. Act) established a national registry for mortgage loan originators called the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). This registry is maintained by the federal government and assigns each registered professional a unique identification number that is provided to consumers upon request and on certain loan documentation. Additionally, each financial institution is provided with a unique identification number. The Partnership Federal Credit Union’s NMLS ID number is 403473.
Your personal mortgage loan originator will provide his/her NMLS ID to you. You may view all of The Partnership FCU’s mortgage loan originators’ information at the NMLS Consumer Access website.