Home Equity Line of Credit
For home improvement, education expenses, automobile purchases, and emergency cash, The Partnership FCU offers a low-rate Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
- No closing costs!*
- 1% cash back interest rebate on all new cash advances**
- Limits up to $250,000
- Terms up to 20 Years
- Low variable interest rate
- Great for debt consolidation
- Interest may be tax deductible***
- Easy access to your Line of Credit through Online Banking
- Request convenience checks for added flexibility
- Fast Decisions – most loans processed within 24-48 hours
- Available in all US states except Texas
- A HELOC can help you become a VIP Member
Yes, really… No closing costs.
Getting a HELOC typically includes the following expenses: Title Search, recording fees and taxes, Flood Zone Determination, Appraisal fees, Mortgage Recording Service fees. The costs can be as high as $1,500 depending upon the amount of the loan and the location of the property. All closing costs for obtaining a Home Equity Line of Credit are paid by us.*
Step 1: Choose the right Home Equity Loan for you.
Use our Home Equity Loan Comparison Chart to compare our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) and our EZ Equity Loan to find the right Home Equity Loan to fit your needs.
Step 2: Start unlocking the potential of your home and APPLY NOW!
Step 3: Protect your loan.****
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
*Homeowner’s Insurance is required. If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is required. For HELOCs closing costs typically range from $200-$1,500. All closing costs are paid by the Credit Union. If the HELOC is closed within 36 months of the opening date, the member will reimburse the Credit Union for any costs paid on their behalf. Not available in Texas.
*****The cash rebate is up to 1% APR from your current rate with a floor of 2% APR and will be applied only to net new balances and through one year from your HELOC origination date. Limited time only. This promotion may be modiﬁed or canceled at any time and without advance notice.
***Consult with your tax advisor.
****The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.