7, 10 and 15-yr Loans
EZ Equity Loans are a great choice if you prefer the peace of mind that comes with a fixed monthly payment.
- Low fixed rates
- NO closing costs!*
- Financing based on up to 90% of the appraised value of your home minus the first mortgage (loan amounts from $10,000 to $250,000)
- Payments based on principal plus interest made over your loan term
- Potential tax advantages*
- Convenient 24-hour access to loan information through our FREE Online Banking, and FREE Telephone Banking services
- An EZ Equity Loan can help you become a VIP Member
No Closing Costs means more value for you. Getting an EZ Equity typically includes the following expenses: Title Search, recording fees and taxes, Flood Zone Determination, Appraisal fees, Mortgage Recording Service fees. The costs can be as high as $1,500 depending upon the amount of the loan and the location of the property. All closing costs for obtaining an EZ Equity loan are paid by us.*
Step 1: Choose the right Home Equity Loan for you.
Use our Home Equity Loan Comparison Chart to compare our EZ Equity Loan and Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) to find the right Home Equity Loan to fit your needs.
Step 2: Choose the method of applying that works for you.
Step 3: Protect your loan.**
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Your actual rate may vary. APR on all The Partnership FCU loans will be based on applicant’s past & present credit performance. The monthly payment per $1000 with a term of 84 months with a 3.99% APR will be $13.67. Homeowner’s Insurance is required. If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is required. For EZ Equity Loans closing costs typically range from $200-$1,500. All closing costs are paid by the Credit Union. If the loan is closed within 36 months of the opening date, the member will reimburse the Credit Union for any costs paid on their behalf. Maximum 80% of the appraised value in Texas. Other restrictions may apply. Consult with your tax adviser.
**The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.