- 0% APR* Introductory Rate on New Purchases for 6 billing cycles, and as low as 10.00% APR* thereafter
- Balance Transfer Rate of 2.9% APR* for 6 billing cycles, and as low as 10.00% APR* thereafter
- No Annual Fee
- Credit limits up to $30,000
- No balance transfer fee
- Easy account access through Online Banking
- Sign up for Free eStatements after you register your card in Online Banking
- Free annual activity statement
- Free Travel & Emergency Assistance Auto Rental and Travel Accident Insurance
- Enjoy VISA special offers on the brands you love
- A Platinum Card can help you become a VIP Member
- EMV Chip enabled for added security. Click here to learn more about EMV Chip Cards
- NEW! Enroll in VISA Purchase Alerts. This free service, available for VISA Debit and Credit Cards, helps you know where your money is going so that you can track spending and keep your accounts secure.
- Set alerts for transactions over a specified amount, transactions completed online or over the phone, and/or international transactions
- Receive real-time alerts via email, text or both
- If you receive an alert for a transaction you don’t recognize, call the number on the back of your card immediately
- Select a PIN for cash advances by calling 888-891-2435.
Step 1: Choose your card.
Compare with the Classic Credit Card.
Step 2: Three easy ways to apply. Choose the one that is best for you!
Step 3: Transfer your other credit card balances
With no balance transfer fees and a balance transfer rate of 2.9% APR** for six billing cycles, now is the perfect time to consolidate your debt to one low payment.
If you already have a Platinum Card with us and would like to transfer balances from your other credit cards, login to Online Banking and, under accounts, click on your credit card number, highlight Account Services, then select Balance Transfer and proceed with prompts. Or print, complete and fax the Balance Transfer Request form for each creditor to the attention of the Lending Services Department at 202-393-0930.
Step 4: Protect your loan**.
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*For VISA Platinum Credit Cards: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based upon the Wall Street Journal Prime Interest Rate rounded to the nearest 1/4% (Index), plus the applicable margin. The maximum rate is 18%. The margin is based upon evaluation of applicant credit. Your actual rate and margin may vary.
**The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.