- No Annual Fee
- Competitive Rates
- Credit limits up to $20,000
- Sign up for Free eStatements after you register your card in Online Banking
- Easy account access through your Online Banking account
- Enjoy VISA special offers on the brands you love
- A Classic Card can help you become a VIP Member
- EMV Chip enabled for added security. Click here to learn more about EMV Chip Cards
- NEW! Enroll in VISA Purchase Alerts. This free service, available for VISA Debit and Credit Cards, helps you know where your money is going so that you can track spending and keep your accounts secure.
- Set alerts for transactions over a specified amount, transactions completed online or over the phone, and/or international transactions
- Receive real-time alerts via email, text or both
- If you receive an alert for a transaction you don’t recognize, call the number on the back of your card immediately
- Select a PIN for cash advances by calling 888-891-2435.
Step 1: Choose your card.
Compare with the Platinum Credit Card. To upgrade to a Platinum Credit Card, simply apply for one here. Any balance on your existing Classic Credit Card will be rolled over onto your new Platinum Credit Card upon approval.
Step 2: Choose the application method that is right for you.
Step 3: Transfer your other credit card balances.
Now is the perfect time to consolidate your debt to one low payment. Use our Debt Consolidation Calculator to see how much you can save with us. Existing cardholders can request to transfer other card balances to your Classic Credit Card. Simply login to Online Banking, choose Secure Forms, and select the Balance Transfer Request Form.
Step 4: Protect your loan*.
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.