ZipLINE Credit Builder
Our ZipLINE Credit Builder is designed to take your credit to better places. It is intended to help individuals with no credit, limited credit or poor credit establish payment history and develop a lending relationship with The Partnership. As your credit builds, you may qualify for additional credit with higher limits or lower rates.
The ZipLINE Credit Builder offers:
- Convenient access through a Line of Credit
- Credit limits of $500, $1,000 or $2,000
- Low minimum payment based on established credit limit
- The ability to zip to the tier you qualify for at the time of application
- Quick and convenient access to your money—online, by phone, by check or in person at any branch
- Overdraft Protection for your Checking Account when established
- Opportunity to become a VIP Member
|Direct Deposit History
||30 days of Direct Deposits (at least two) which are equal to or greater than the minimum payment.
||90 days of Direct Deposits (at least six) which are equal to or greater than the minimum payment.
||180 days of Direct Deposits (at least twelve) which are equal to or greater than the minimum payment.
|Minimum Payment (Required by Direct Deposit)
||$25 or outstanding balance, whichever is less.
||$50 or outstanding balance, whichever is less.
||$100 or outstanding balance, whichever is less.
|Credit Score Requirement
||No Credit Score Requirement
||Minimum Credit Score Requirement
||Moderate Credit Score Requirement
To receive a ZipLINE Credit Builder*:
- Established Direct Deposit for at least 30 days
- Non-Refundable Application Fee of $30
- Meet Minimum Requirements
Choose your application method and Apply Now:
Get your loan protected**:
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*Special conditions: Qualifying Direct Deposit amount must be available Direct Deposit not committed to any other scheduled payments or transfers. All qualifying Direct Deposits must have met minimum amount requirements for the entire qualifying period. Direct Deposit must continue for the duration of the Line of Credit. If the Direct Deposit is discontinued or is lowered to an amount less than the minimum payment, the Line of Credit may be revoked by The Partnership Federal Credit Union. Members subject to revocation may re-apply to have their credit limit reinstated if and when they re-qualify for the product. Repayment must be made by automatic payment (share transfer method) coinciding with borrower’s Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit cannot be from a protected source such as Social Security or Civil Service Requirement. Members may not have more than one PAL and ZipLINE at a time.
**The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.