Whether you are looking to build your credit history or want to leverage your personal assets for a lower interest rate, consider a Share Secured Loan. With this option, you can borrow against money held on deposit in your accounts with The Partnership. Plus, your savings will continue to earn dividends.
Use your Savings (share), Money Market savings or Share Certificate savings as collateral.
- Easy application process
- Quick loan turnaround time
- Amounts up to 100% of funds held in your accounts on deposit with us
- Lower interest rates than a regular Personal Loan
- A Share Secured Loan can help you become a VIP Member
Two great options for you to receive your funds:
- You may elect to have your loan disbursed one-time and have a fixed payment; or
- You may prefer our Share Secured VISA Credit Card, where you access your funds similar to a line of credit. A Share Secured VISA is also a great financial tool for starting or rebuilding credit. For Share Secured VISA, The Partnership holds 100% (of the card limit) of funds held in your accounts on deposit with us. There is a maximum $5,000 limit. Additionally, you can continue to make deposits to the Savings Account or Share Certificate that is being used to secure the card. Once you have saved $1,000 more than the amount currently on hold, you can request to have those additional funds placed on hold and your credit limit increased, without requiring a loan application.
Choose your application method:
Get your loan protected*:
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.