Line of Credit
If you’re looking for easy access to a flexible source of money to consolidate debt, tackle car repairs, pay for a wedding or anything else life throws your way, then choose a Personal Line of Credit (LOC).
- Competitive rates
- Borrow up to $30,000
- Easy application process
- Quick loan turnaround time
- Payments fluctuate based on balance
- Convenient access to your money—online, by phone, by check or in person at any branch
- Establish your LOC as Overdraft Protection for your Checking Account
- A Line of Credit can help you become a VIP Member
Convenient access to your Personal LOC through our many platforms
Three easy ways to apply. Choose the one that is best for you!
Line of Credit Loan Protection*
- Member’s Choice Credit Disability: Protection that pays your loan payment while you are disabled due to covered illness or injury. Payments continue until you return to work or the loan is repaid up to the policy limit.
- Member’s Choice Term Credit Life: Protection that pays off your eligible loan balance up to $25,000 if you should die before your loan is paid in full.
*The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of The Partnership FCU; (3) are not guaranteed by The Partnership FCU or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; (5) are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products; and are (6) optional products and do not affect the application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain the loan.