We offer many payment options to make managing your loan account simple and easy.
- By having Direct Deposit into your account with us, we can automatically transfer the needed payment from your savings or checking account to your loan.
- Setting up automated payment scheduling via Scheduled Transfers after logging into Online Banking.
- Use our External Transfers money management service to move funds from your other financial institution into your Checking Account with The Partnership FCU. Simply login to Online Banking, choose the ‘Move Money’ tab, and sign-up. It’s free when you transfer funds into your Checking Account with us. Once the funds are in your account, transfer or schedule your loan payment.
Members enjoy great benefits from borrowing with us!
- For auto loan borrowers, there is no payment for the first 90 days (interest with continue to accrue)
- For loans that are matured beyond 12 months, use our Skip-A-Loan Payment option. Skip one monthly or two biweekly vehicle or personal loan payments and use the skipped payment monies for whatever you want! Login to Online Banking, and choose Secure Forms to request your Skip-A-Loan Payment form, or download it here.
- We offer a 15-day grace period before a late fee is assessed.