Take advantage of all that The Partnership FCU has to offer by Becoming a Member and opening a Savings Account.
Regular Savings Account
A minimum deposit of $5 is required to begin your lifetime membership and open the door to our competitive suite of products, services, and benefits. Use your Savings Account to help you plan your financial future and reach your savings goals. We make it convenient and easy to manage your money 24/7 with account access through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Text Banking, Mobile App, or by phone.*
Benefits of a Regular Savings Account:
Just 4 Kids
The coolest club in town is for kids only! To help your child learn the value of saving, open a Just 4 Kids Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $5. It earns a higher-yield, so your child will see just how fun saving money can be as they watch their money grow.
- With Online Banking, your child can login and see how much money they have in their account, and how much interest they’re earning! They can use our Savings Calculator to set savings goals.
- Don’t worry about their money! Their deposits are safe and insured, and as a joint owner on their account you can keep an eye on all of their deposits and withdrawals.
- Join our virtual Coindexter Club, where your child will learn to earn, save, spend, manage and invest money.
- Explaining the importance of saving early will teach your child good money habits that they will carry with them throughout life.
Contact Us to open an account for your child(ren) today. We require the minor to be primary on the account with a parent or legal guardian as the joint owner. As with any account, the primary and joint owner are equal owners of the account and subject to the account’s Agreement & Disclosure.
Holiday Club Savings Account
Take your dream trip or save stress-free for holiday shopping. With a Holiday Club Savings Account at The Partnership FCU, you can take advantage of earned dividends while saving for an upcoming vacation or the holiday season.
A Holiday Club Savings Account features:
- No minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance to earn dividends
- Direct Deposits and Automatic Transfers available
- Annual October disbursement into your primary savings account. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal.
Establish savings goals to better plan for your future. Use our Savings Goals Calculator to determine what it will take to reach you goal, and make sure it stays on track.
How can you save more? One of the best ways to increase your savings is to spend less. A simple change such as packing your lunch or making your own coffee every day can make a difference. Use our Vice Savings Calculator to see how you can reduce spending on your particular vices and maximize your savings.
*Message and data rates may apply.