Free Mobile Apps
Long gone are the days where you have to set aside time to manage your account. Mobile Banking combines the convenience of Online Banking with the flexibility of access through your preferred mobile device*, including smartphones and tablets.
- Make a deposit – use our Mobile App to take an image of the check. Your balance will update after successful deposit.
- Pay bills and check balances
- Transfer funds and schedule recurring transfers
- Set up alerts by clicking Push Notifications in the “More” section
- View 180 days of transaction history
- Find the closest FREE ATM or Branch wherever you are. Search a new region by panning the map area and tapping the “Search this area” button
- View and activate your VISA Debit Card Purchase Rewards
- Reach our Contact Center
- Actively using Mobile Banking can help you become a VIP Member
Follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Download the app for your smartphone or tablet.
- For the iPhone® or iPad® app, download from the iTunes App Store or go here:
- For the Android™ phone or tablet app, download from the Android Market or go here:
- For the Kindle™ app, download from the Amazon App Store or go here:
Step 2: Login with the same username and password you use for your Online Banking access.
Note: When you login on a Touch ID (for Apple devices) or Android Fingerprint ID-capable device, you will receive a prompt asking if you would like to start using your secure fingerprint to login to your app instead of entering your username and password. Learn More.
Step 3: The first time you login you will be prompted to get an access code as part of our process to help keep your account information secure. We’ll send the access code to the mobile number you have on record with us.
Step 4: Choose the option you would like from our homepage.
Free Android™/Kindle™ Tablet App with Bill Pay
View the demo for your iPad.
For best viewing experience, choose HD and full screen by clicking the HD and four arrow icon in the bottom right corner of the video.
*Message and data rates may apply. iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Kindle™ is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.