New To Us?
Who is The Partnership Federal Credit Union?
We’re a credit union that takes care of you. We have all the bells and whistles of a big bank, but without the hassle. We have an unwavering commitment to maximizing value for our members by offering a competitive suite of savings, checking, investment, and borrowing options – and to providing exceptional service.
How are we different?
- We maximize value for you. Our VIP Program provides members monthly value and savings on the financial products and services that mean the most. The more you use us, the more value you will get from your membership.
- We’re connected to you. Since our Board of Directors and Committee Members are from the communities we serve, we make it our business to know what is going on in your work life. When some of our members were furloughed due to the government shutdown, we quickly offered a furlough loan to help bridge the gap until the government reopened and the next paycheck came.
- We’re unique. Originally founded as the FDIC Federal Credit Union, we were designed to give bank examiners an alternative to banking. We still serve this group, along with the prestigious NSF, Fannie Mae, and USSS Headquarters.
- We’re never too far away. We are part of a cooperative that allows you to Bank Nationwide with access to over 5,000 shared branches and 2,000 self-service stations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam, and military bases around the globe.
- Our ATM network of 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs (9,000 deposit-taking), is larger than any network operated by the nation’s largest banks!
- Our team has professional banking expertise and most have dedicated their careers to credit unions. Some have worked at banks or larger institutions, and have brought that valuable insight to serve you.
- We believe that your time is valuable. We know that you’re busy and on the go. That is why we provide account access tools that allow you to bank when it is most convenient for you.
- We continue to explore new opportunities to grow. We are committed to increasing the value and benefits of account ownership for you, and elevating the level of your personal banking experience. We continue to explore new opportunities and product development, in order to best suit your needs. Tell Us, we want to hear from you. Really.
Who can join?
We serve employees and their families of the FDIC, NSF, Fannie Mae, and USSS Headquarters. We are here because of these sponsor groups, and are a benefit of employment for employees and their families. We work in tandem with these partners to consistently maintain a high-level of growth and service.
Ready to get in touch with us? Here’s how:
- Branches – Stop by and see us face-to-face at one of our three Washington, D.C. metropolitan area locations
- Contact Center – Give us a call at 800-285-3286 and talk to a live representative
- Email – Have a question or need assistance? Send us an email, and we’ll reply to your message the same business day.
- Online Banking – Manage your accounts online now by enrolling in Online Banking
- Bank Nationwide – Find the branch or ATM locations nearest to you
- Mobile Application – Download our app so that we are with you whenever you need
- Ready to Become a Member? – Open an account today!