Meet the Executive Team
Theresa Mann is the President and Chief Executive Officer of The Partnership FCU. She began her executive career as CEO of GSA FCU and joined the FDIC FCU team in 1995. In June 2009, she helped execute the successful merger between the FDIC FCU and the NSF FCU into The Partnership FCU. Theresa has over 26 years of experience in credit unions and is active on both the local and national levels. She currently serves as Chair to the Board of Directors for the MD & DC Credit Union Association, Chairperson Credit Union Miracle Day, Inc., and Chairman of the CO-OP Financial Services Audit Committee.
Theresa received a Masters of Business Administration from Averett University, as well as Bachelor of Science Degrees in Management Science and Marketing. When she’s not working, she can be found on the side lines of a soccer field with her family.
David Martinez, as Vice President of Operations, directs and supports the design and usage of business technology, product management and information systems at The Partnership FCU. Additionally, he is responsible for driving the overall Lending strategy. David has been in the banking industry for over 10 years, including experience at both regional and national banks. He was part of the merger between the FDIC FCU and NSF FCU to create The Partnership FCU in 2009, and formerly was the COO of the NSF FCU. David has been with the credit union for 8 years, including nearly three at NSF FCU prior to the merger.
David received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Baltimore, and is a certified project manager with experience in running projects ranging from simple product implementations to complex mergers.
Jean Mackenzie is the Director of Finance and oversees the accounting department including ACH and share draft processing, maintaining and making credit union investments and ALM (asset liability management). Recently, she has added the collection department to her oversight. Her total credit union industry experience is 22 years. Jean came to The Partnership FCU from the NSF FCU at the time of the merger. She spent fourteen years with the NSF FCU and now an additional five with us. Jean has happily spent the last six years playing “Star Wars” and “Batman” with her little grandson.
Rebecca Marin is the Director of People and Culture. In her role, she leads the human resource business unit for the credit union. Rebecca is focused on finding innovative ways to inspire workplace culture, organize a spirited and dynamic work environment and to encouraging and promoting career goals for all employees. Rebecca has been in the non-profit industry for 10 years and received a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from George Mason University. She currently holds both SPHR and SHRM – SCP certifications. Rebecca and her rescue dog, Rocco, enjoy hiking, running and exploring all that Washington, DC. has to offer.
Meet The Team
Our talented team is full of diverse individuals who all have an unwavering commitment to maximizing value for our membership. Our organization is divided according to areas of expertise; however, our high-performing team strives for continuous improvement and growth by seeking opportunities for collaboration. We venture for innovation and stay engaged through open communication, valuing all opinions, ideas and perspectives.
Meet our team:
- Jennifer Barkas, Senior Member Services Representative
- Michelle Barnes, Marketing and Relationship Manager
- Matthew Barron, Loan Officer
- Shelby Blake, Lending Services Manager
- Chantell Bynum, Senior Member Services Representative
- Erica Day, Contact Center Manager
- Joanna Depaz, Assistant Branch Manager
- Christina Frazier, Senior Member Services Representative
- Bill Gallant, Senior Member Services Representative
- April Griffin, Accounting Specialist
- Leslie Gutierrez, Senior Member Services Representative
- Shadiamond Harvey, Loan Officer
- Shanita Jackson, Senior Accountant
- Sharon McDonald, Senior Loan Officer
- Morgan Middleton, Branch Manager
- Shawnicy Prince, Senior Member Services Representative
- Kanessa Pryor, Executive Assistant
- Krystle Randall, Senior Member Services Representative
- Cynthia Schaffer, Business Analyst
- Stephen Schreider, Senior Business Analyst
- Nabila Sheikh, Risk Management Officer
- Alex Tcherkassky, Senior Member Services Representative
- Laura Villegas, Loan Support Specialist
- Desiree Williams, Debt Solutions Manager
- Katie Williams, IT Systems Analyst