Become a Member
Are you ready to become a member of The Partnership Federal Credit Union? Welcome! Eligible members are invited to take advantage of the competitive suite of products, services, and member benefits we offer. Your membership lasts a lifetime—once a member, always a member!
You can start receiving the great benefits and services we provide by creating a membership, or by visiting a branch today!
Once you have successfully opened a Savings Account, you are ready to begin taking advantage of our products and services, and can apply for a loan or credit card now. All members are eligible for our VIP Program, which provides members monthly value and savings on the financial products and services that mean the most. The more you use us, the more value you will get from your membership.
Interested in establishing a Business or Organization account with The Partnership FCU? Click here to choose the one that best suits your needs.
What you need to open an account with The Partnership FCU:
Our online application will guide you step-by-step through the account opening process. Please have the following when you are ready to start your online application.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license or valid state issued identification (other forms of ID must open accounts in branch or by mail)
- U.S. issued Social Security Number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Meet eligibility requirements
- A minimum deposit of $5 to a Regular Savings Account. Funding options will be provided to you during the online application process.
- A complete Membership Application, which you can download or pick-up in a branch
- Government issued ID (state-issued driver’s license or identification, military ID, passport)
- Meet eligibility requirements
- A minimum deposit of $5 to a Regular Savings Account
Please note: If you’re under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must be a joint owner on your account.
Our membership consists of employees, retirees, and select contractors of our employee groups, and their immediate family members.
Eligible members include:
- Select Employee Groups:
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Fannie Mae
- United States Secret Service Headquarters Office
- National Endowment of the Arts
- National Endowment of the Humanities
- Inter-American Foundation
- U.S. Coast Guard Personnel Command
- U.S. Arctic Research Commission
- The Partnership FCU Employees and Volunteers
- Immediate family members (regardless of residence) of any current member of The Partnership FCU, including spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, grandparents, grandchildren, and any individual residing with the member
- Contract employees who work regularly at a FDIC building in Washington, DC or Virginia
- Eligible Contractors of the National Science Foundation
- Joint Oceanic Institute
- Advanced Management Technology Inc.
- Planned Systems International
- Digital Solutions
- BCCI/ Child Development Center
- Elite Service-Mailroom
- Elite Security Services- Guards
- Integrated Management Resources Group- Info Desk
- B & W Solutions
- Noesis, Inc.
- Dynamics Research Corporation
- AGi Mission Support Services, Inc.
- Eligible Contractors of the U.S. Secret Service
- Silver Star Café
- American Systems/Business Plus Corporation