As a financial partner, we have an unwavering commitment to maximize value for our membership.
Building Value Through Partnership
- We strive for continuous improvement and growth
- We provide exceptional service by identifying needs and delivering the right solutions
- We seek opportunities for collaboration to improve outcomes
- We are accountable for our actions
- We stay engaged through open and effective communication
- We remain open to change for the right reasons
One Strong Partnership
The Partnership Federal Credit Union formed from a merger between the FDIC FCU and NSF FCU. In 2009, the credit unions came together and created a new business model that merged two strong credit unions into one partnership—to be better together. In 2012, The Partnership FCU maintained that model and continued to grow by welcoming Fannie Mae FCU to the organization.
Today we are 12,000 members strong, and growing.
|Become a Member >|