To get started make sure you have text messaging enabled with your mobile carrier and use a carrier that supports the service*.
- Login to Online Banking from the website.
- Go to Additional Services and select Mobile Text & Email Alerts.
- Input the mobile number you wish texts to be sent to.
- Select your primary text banking account.
- Establish a transfer source from your other accounts with us.
- Select when you want to receive a text. Options include weekly balance updates, when your account falls below a certain balance and many others.
Send Text Message Alerts
Once enrolled, you can request account information by sending a text message to us. Simply send one of the keywords below to: 454545
- bal: Primary account balance
- bal all: All account balance
- last: Last 5 transactions on primary account
- bal check: Account balance of checking accounts
- bal save: Account balance of savings accounts
- help: Help on keywords
- stop: Deactivate service
We won’t charge you, but standard carrier fees for text messaging may apply. Please check with your mobile phone carrier if you aren’t sure what fees apply when you send and receive text messages.
Our Text Message Banking service is secure. You can activate the service only after logging into Online Banking. Text messages will never contain confidential information about you or your accounts. Messages will never contain full account numbers.
Prefer emails over texts? You can request emails instead. Login to Online Banking, click Additional Services and select Mobile Text & Email Alerts. Check the notification you would like to receive and enter your email address, then click Submit.
Watch the Demo